Register Privacy Statement
1) Art & Culture Professionals’ Trade Union TAKU
Taide- ja kulttuurialan ammattijärjestö TAKU ry
Mikonkatu 8 A
Business ID 0743087-1
2) Contact in matters regarding the register:
Mikonkatu 8 A
tel. +358 44 066 4800
3) Purposes of processing of personal data
The personal data in the register is used for the purpose of TAKU’s member communications. and announcements.
4) Data content of register
The data content of the register consists of the following information. Some data may be mandatory to disclose for certain purposes so that the matter can be processed appropriately.
- Person’s name
- Person’s contact details (phone number, e-mail address)
- Information of the personal status in worklife (employee, unemployed, freelancer, entrepreneur, student, pensioner)
- Information of the organization the person represents (company name, industry)
- Further information (any further information given by the person, such as a freeform message, feedback or allergies)
5) Regular data sources
Data disclosed based on the person’s consent via either forms in the online service or in events and exhibitions, as well as material automatically collected by the online service that supports analysis and development of the online service.
TAKU gets data also from the member register of Akava Special Branches.
6) Data processing, disclosure and retention period
The data will not be disclosed for use by any party except TAKU ry. If the data is handed over to another party - like to instructor who needs to have participants contact information – the data will not remain after this specific occasion.
The data is stored for the duration of the member relationship, as well as for a reasonable amount of time thereafter. The data is processed mainly in the EU and the EEA.
7) Principles of register protection
The data in the register is stored in protected environments in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Privacy in Electronic Communications.
Access to data is given only to TAKU’s personnel who have a permission to handle data (login, password).
The external service providers (Surveypal, Creamailer, Bigmarker) are responsible for technical security on behalf of their system.
8) Right to inspection and rectification
Each data subject has the right to inspect their personal data and request rectification of the data. The rectification request is to be sent via e-mail to the address of the contact person. The request will be processed as referring to the personal data connected to the requester’s e-mail address if the sender cannot be otherwise identified.
9) Other rights related to the processing of personal data
The person has the right to prohibit the controller from processing personal data for the purposes of common member communications (monthly e-mail newsletter, event announcements, registrations, opinion polls). If the member wishes to prohibit such processing, the person may do so by choosing the ban on the organizations e-mail form or by contacting the controller via e-mail.
Still the official member announcements can be sent based on the Associations act (meetings, member research). TAKU won’t use the register for external marketing purposes.