You are warmly welcome to join us!
Are you interested in getting involved in your trade union’s activities?
TAKU’s regional activities in Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Oulu, Rovaniemi, Tampere, Helsinki and Turku bring together a network of cultural professionals.
If you get involved, you will naturally also have a great opportunity to get to know art and culture professionals in your own area! Please note that most of our member events are held in Finnish.
Examples of regional events:
- After work events
- Breakfast meetings
- Lunch meetings
- Regional training
- Visits to local sites
Take contact to your local contact person
We inform you about your regional activities on our What’s New and Events pages, as well as in our other member communications. You can get involved my contacting your local contact person.
- in Rovaniemi Niina Oinas (email@example.com).
- in Oulu Anu Isoaho (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Henri Turunen (email@example.com).
- in Joensuu Reetta Haverinen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- in Jyväskylä Suvi Lindell-Mäkelä (email@example.com).
- in Turku Tanja Rönkkö (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- in Tampere Isabella Rossi (email@example.com) and Ninni Pehkonen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- in Helsinki area Kirsi Korhonen (email@example.com).
The groups are maintained by our active members. If your local area does not yet have a group of its own, TAKU can give you additional information and help for setting one up: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Akava Special Branches’ regional groups and the regional contact people form groups of experts that serve as members’ voices in communication with the Akava Special Branches’ office when coming up with ideas for training and events, for example. There is a total of 15 groups (in Finnish), and they meet a few times a year.