Apply grant from AEK foundation
Grants for research, education, or professional development
Akava Special Branches' AEK foundation (AEK-Koulutussäätiö) awards grants to members of Akava Special Branches' (Akavan Erityisalat) member associations, ie also to members of TAKU.
The application period for the 2022 grants is 7. December 2021 – 28. February 2022. Please read/translate the Questions and Answers section (this site is unfortunately only in Finnish) before completing the grant form.
Note at least these
- Awarded grants have been average 600-700 € each. The largest amounts awarded have been 1 500 €.
- The grant must be used during the year in which it is awarded (2022).
- AEK foundations grants are not awarded for students' master’s final projects or theses. For these TAKU has its own TAKUtuki grant, which our graduating student members can apply for again in March 2022.
- The application period for AEK foundation's grants generally ends on the last day of February. The Board of the AEK foundation will decide on the of the grants recipients at its meeting in mid-March.
- Decisions will be communicated to all applicants during March.
Apply for AEK foundation's grant here
tel. 0201 235 347