What is TAKU?
TAKU ry is an Akava member professional organization for those working and studying in the fields of art and culture. TAKU is an expert organization in the special questions of working life affecting its field.
Art and Culture Professionals’ Trade Union TAKU
- strives to obtain a just level of salaries for its members and improve their chances of finding employment
- also strengthens the position of the experts and professionals via Akava Special Branches and Akava
- works as an expert of the specific questions of the working life and as a bridge builder between members and experts of the fields
TAKU offers employees security
TAKU’s main job is ensuring decent work relationships for all the members, improving those relationships, and securing the employees a proper level of salary. We support the management of work-related stress and the implementation of fair work relationship conditions among other things, by providing personal advice, training and guides.
Supporting you in the different phases of your life
We offer you personalized advice. We will take your changing life situations to account in, for instance, the following ways:
- during family leaves, you do not need to pay a membership fee
- when unemployment beckons, you can obtain an earnings-related benefit
- we offer advice when you are seeking a new workplace
- you will receive advice for drawing up work contracts
- should you wish to become an entrepreneur, we offer you training.